Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
20 January, 10:54
This battle seems to be a system in which the closer you get to the truth, the lonelier you become...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 January, 11:00
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 11:18
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Hurdles that humanity can tolerate.
I think it depends on the stage of awakening, but how many are there?😓.

This is why we can't go back to X.

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
21 January, 10:29
So you think that those of us who have been in this for the long run are being kept off X intentionally?

Because we would give them more than they could handle?
10:30 AM - Jan 21, 2024
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NinaPatriot in this post can reply
21 January, 09:15
😊👇

21 January, 09:07
I don't know if that's intentional.
Many demons pretending to be righteous also had their accounts deleted.
In addition, there are still accounts with many followers of dubious demons pretending to be just.
If X is working as a justice, then X is very good at decoy investigation.
Demons move in groups. X can generally understand the connections between people.

The reason why I can't return to X. Difference in frequency. Demons cannot survive in high frequency areas.
In X, people with high frequencies may stand out.
Even the smallest account may be discovered by the devil. laws of the universe. This is just my personal opinion.

21 January, 09:13
Interesting, I have felt that it was evil keeping us away as well. Thank you for your reply.