WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
Got an antenna so am able tp get MSM channels and was able to tune into Meet The Press for the first time sine 2016.

Curiousity didn't kill the cat this time.

But I did notice lovely Jen Psaki seems to have been upgraded 🤓

Jen Psaki then and now.

Did another one bite the dust?
09:58 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 January, 11:28
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
No matter what they slap on that face she’s still UGLY. Because the ugliness on the inside seeps out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
21 January, 10:14
Older with better makeup and lighting. Looks like same woman to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
21 January, 10:12
She now has the funds to afford to pay someone to do her hair and makeup.

21 January, 10:14
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication
I am think masked or double.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 January, 10:02
👍🏻

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
Quite a few 2.0 versions around these days. I'm doing a dig on Nikki Haley, she looks like an exposure clone that DS no longer control. Look at last TV , her four layers of wrap around pearls are very telling for Mask discerners

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
21 January, 10:01
Definitely not the same person.
I don't watch MSM so I hadn't seen her in a long time.

In response Love Wins to her Publication
I hadn't seen her since she left the White House

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 January, 10:00
PUSHING PROPAGANDA DURING WARTIME WILL DO THAT 2,0