Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 January, 08:56
Too many of you "Big Accounts" don't even know what we as the children went through. Yeah q told you some shit.

Want to know the truth? Talk to the people that went through the fire...

First hand knowledge, is free wisdom..

Pray for the violated, we need it..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
20 January, 10:22
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
We have varying degrees of violation.
The only way I’ve been able to describe it for myself, is…soul murder.
Some people will never understand. Yes, it was a physical act, here on this plane.
At least for me. The fact that is it feels like it did so much more than any physical damage could ever do. It was meant to shatter my humanity.
They didn’t win. They didn’t beat us. We live as witnesses to their depravity. Our refusal to give up is what they have always feared. When they look in our eyes and see that we aren’t afraid. It spoils all the fun they think they had at our expense. We are dangerous. Not because we will go after them. But because, when they stand before the final Judge. We are the ones who will seal their fate.
It’s okay to be tired. Step back and do things to feed yourself. We’ll hold the line and the light while you recharge.
You are the beloved child of The Living God.
Peace

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
21 January, 12:30
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I’m sorry. I’m pretty dense. I don’t know what you mean.