Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Too many of you "Big Accounts" don't even know what we as the children went through. Yeah q told you some shit.

Want to know the truth? Talk to the people that went through the fire...

First hand knowledge, is free wisdom..

Pray for the violated, we need it..
08:56 PM - Jan 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
21 January, 12:31
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
BTW, looking forward to having a drink with you some day Dirt 🍺πŸ₯ƒπŸ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 January, 03:38
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I'm gonna need something a little stronger than beer! 🀣

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
21 January, 12:17
You got this Dirt, always remember that you are loved brother πŸ‘Šβ€οΈ

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 January, 11:51
I know…

Forever changed….

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ God Bless you DD and all the Fam. We rise above it…..

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
21 January, 11:47
Big Part of my fire, was going thru the Covid-19 Medical Protocol.......as far as I know, ALL of it. Ventilator for 15 days, RunDeathIsNear, Morphine, Fentanyl, and the rest. God saw fit to save my life thru this!! I can remember stuff that I hallucinated about, but the most striking one was this song that kept playing in the back of my being, only words I remember hearing, "Almost Heaven"!!! I guess that became the form of my lighted tunnel...That went on for DAYS, first in the Covid ICU, then regular ICU, and on into the standard patient room. My hospital stay ended exactly 2 years ago last FrYday, Jan 19, 2022. I came home with NO supplemental O2!!

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
21 January, 11:40
Been here a while, very sure all Clowns and Fake. Huge FAKERY by you know ^k and 🐈,,🌧, dj, js, rb, n, all profiteers off Chidren. In the very beginning πŸ’° would expose them ALL. It's going down now, the fake numbers too. It's Optics account numbers, everything is Rigged and 1630 funded by Luciferian World Order Sub-Human Mongrels.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 January, 11:33
πŸ’›God Bless you and your family Always DivineDirtclod!!! And everyone!!!

21 January, 11:37
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Mirror.

#BlessUp

Vicki Lord @Vlord
21 January, 07:32
Thank you DD. πŸ’― Prayers for you and all of AU.

21 January, 11:17
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Thank you Dear Friend.

#BlessUp

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
20 January, 11:30
Our prayers are always with youπŸ™πŸ» God bless youπŸ’ž

20 January, 11:39
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 January, 10:39
πŸ’―

20 January, 11:39
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 January, 10:28
Prayers up for all of AU πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

20 January, 11:26
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 January, 11:38
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
20 January, 10:26
Many prayersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

20 January, 11:40
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
Thank you.

#BlessUp

Ana Tate @Anatated
20 January, 10:22
We have varying degrees of violation.
The only way I’ve been able to describe it for myself, is…soul murder.
Some people will never understand. Yes, it was a physical act, here on this plane.
At least for me. The fact that is it feels like it did so much more than any physical damage could ever do. It was meant to shatter my humanity.
They didn’t win. They didn’t beat us. We live as witnesses to their depravity. Our refusal to give up is what they have always feared. When they look in our eyes and see that we aren’t afraid. It spoils all the fun they think they had at our expense. We are dangerous. Not because we will go after them. But because, when they stand before the final Judge. We are the ones who will seal their fate.
It’s okay to be tired. Step back and do things to feed yourself. We’ll hold the line and the light while you recharge.
You are the beloved child of The Living God.
Peace

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
20 January, 11:47
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Are you now AI?

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
20 January, 11:58
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
TRUTH...well spoken. Thank YOU for writing this.

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
20 January, 10:01
πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ» truly heart breaking.😭

21 January, 11:39
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
20 January, 10:00
πŸ’―%

21 January, 11:41
In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
20 January, 09:59
Absolutely!!

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
20 January, 09:55
πŸ€— big hug πŸ₯°

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 January, 09:54
We do need itπŸ’– I finally decided that it all made me who I was supposed to be. Exactly what I fight against and stand forπŸ’–

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
20 January, 09:52
πŸ’―

Lysanne anon @lysanne
20 January, 09:24
Love you Dirt. I know what you mean.

21 January, 11:40
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
20 January, 09:22
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ ALWAYS...

We The People @OutOfMatrix
20 January, 09:10
Steve Perry from the band Journey:
In a September 2018 interview, Perry said, "Things happened to me as a child that I still can't talk about – nothing to do with my parents, but things did happen. It happened to a lot of kids, as I find out... there was nowhere to talk it out, so I got to sing it out instead."

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
20 January, 09:09
We always look out for you Divine...so sorry for your loss. I've lost 4 in the last month, 3 to the clot shot and 1 (my dog) on Monday.

We all are in mourning. Each and every one of us has had trauma. You are a guiding light to help the rest of us realize that we can get through this. You're trauma is much different than mine, but it still hurts.

Keep giving us light fren.

We The People @OutOfMatrix
20 January, 09:07
Sending prayers and love πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

20 January, 09:09
In response We The People to her Publication
Thank You.

We do truly need it daily.

#BlessUp

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

20 January, 09:06
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I fight, I'm tired. I trust God, but i understand nothing.

I have no quit, only a drive to see the wicked reap their reward...

I'm still tired.

#BlessUp