Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
We The People....
are not all human. I've been into this since 2012. There is a class of "people" that rule us Goyim. They are not human. They want us dead.
10:58 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
20 January, 12:09
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
The banksters own everything and everybody on the planet....

I started all this in 2006....but I began at the financial system and worked my way backwards because I knew that everything is controlled by MONEYE...It's the complete opposite of what this side did.... this side looks at everything but the financial system, even though it controls their entire existence here on earth....

The white hats also benefit from the financial system as is and also made livings and careers out of the crimes and corruption of the system just like the black hats have....and like pro wrestling they fight in front of the cameras but behind the scenes are having dinner and going to parties together all the while they all sides are paid with the same money from banksters....Everybody is a puppet to banksters...

Banks win on the winners and they win on losers in this 'game'...They profit from the destruction and rebuilding of civilizations too...It's The Profits Sold vs The Prophets Souled...but $$

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
20 January, 10:54
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
You are absolutely right! I just can't fathom how our entire society and culture will be able to move forward without money being the foundation of our existence. What kind of Awakening can we have that will wipe out our fundamental reliance on the almighty dollar to keep us happy?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396