Ice Kates @IceKates
#prayerteam I am asking if you want to pray for my husband Dave. Yet more obstacles for him to overcome and we believe in the power of prayer. Thank you and we send out our prayers and love for everyone fighting to survive it seems.

He had a biopsy today that may be squamous cell carcinoma.
His father died from an aggressive Melanoma that spread through his body.

We pray for complete healing and history to not be repeated. 🙏
09:53 PM - Jan 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Yuri Kuechle @Whitetiger888
18 January, 10:59
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Research Dr. Thomas N. Seyfried. He believes you can slow or stop cancer with a combination of chemo, diet, exercise because cancer is a metabolic disease.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 January, 10:56
🙏🙏🙏 add in those natural remedies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
17 January, 10:55
Prayers for Dave! My son has that same sweatshirt....good vibes lead to great vibes! 🙏

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 January, 10:54
🙏🙏🙏!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 January, 10:45
🙏🙏🙏

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 January, 10:51
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Thank you for your prayers!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
17 January, 10:43 (E)
God bless Dave with guidance that he may be safe, get well and continue on the good path in a good way.

My gift. My story.
In Oct my wife was diagnost with small cell carcinoma in her lung, 3 good months, then?

Got her on Fenben protocol+++

Part 1

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
17 January, 10:58
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Part 2

Prefer Fenben "Pure" (powder), 1 scoop 222mg + olive oil mixed in spoon.
Not a Dr, just my story. Ck history in my profile back into Oct.

You can see in the pics, we have many daily "suplements".

We've mostly done 3 days fenben, 4 days off, not everyday.

When it seems lots of nasty is working thru your system, might need a detox to help flush - spoon charcoal powder with 1/2 cup water.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 January, 10:34
Sending a prayer for Dave that God will help Dave beat this cancer. Bless you and your family!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 January, 10:27
🙏 Sending Prayers to Dave and you. 🙏❤️

17 January, 10:30
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Thank you so much !!

Rener Schmidt @HereToPawty
17 January, 10:13
Praying for you! I also just came across this today.

17 January, 10:24
In response Rener Schmidt to her Publication
Oh awesome and we've been doing this.... I have been using real lemons and he insists on lil bottles of juice in squeeze bottle. It has citric acid in it... I finally have him using real lemon. Thank you for this recipe. We've been trying to do baking soda and then lemon green tea.

Selah 321 @Selah
17 January, 10:04
Lord please send tender mercies to Dave for healing and for swift relief from the cancer that is endangering him... allow him to be the one to release the family curse in his lineage. He is a strong support for his family and a patriot trying to share information.. Please share healing with him that he may beat this cancer. In Jesus name Amen🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🕊

17 January, 10:27
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Beautiful prayer and thank you we are in agreement In Jesus Name Heal Dave Amen.

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
17 January, 09:57
Prayers going up for Dave. Sending love, hugs & blessings to both of you.

17 January, 10:26
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
Thank you Kathryn and we send our love and prayer to you dear friend.