Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
19 January, 03:24
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
I THINK I AM MISSING A COUPLE OF PAGES THERE IS A DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE ONE THAT IS THE SAME BUT BRINGS US BACK TO THE REPUBLIC AND I CAN'T FIND IT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
17 January, 08:22
How much is $21 trillion? I'm just guessing here, but I'm thinking maybe about $21 trillion. At the minimum, a buck two eighty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
17 January, 07:43
I don't know who this is but I'd love to hear more.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 January, 07:45
Hoping all this could be TRUE!!!

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
17 January, 07:52
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
This is very very true. NESARA/GESARA has already begun here and in other countries.

Everything is happening despite the naysayers.... The revaluation and the DiNaR true dat twoski(:

Everything is happening because everything's already been done.....

Much Love Many Blessings 🤍

17 January, 07:53
Jay Collins just told me this...

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
17 January, 07:43
Wowie zowie! That's a cool plot twist!

17 January, 07:29

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
17 January, 07:58
🤣!!

Damn straight!!!!

I'll buy you a case of whiskey 🥃
If you can find a link for the, 333 trillion per state?

(;

Much Love Many Blessings 🤍