Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
17 January, 06:00
I'LL BE DAYAMN 💥

21 TRILLION

HOW MUCH IS THAT 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 January, 07:53
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Jay Collins just told me this...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
17 January, 07:52
This is very very true. NESARA/GESARA has already begun here and in other countries.

Everything is happening despite the naysayers.... The revaluation and the DiNaR true dat twoski(:

Everything is happening because everything's already been done.....

Much Love Many Blessings 🤍

arba happihr @arba
17 January, 07:57
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
Thank you
I agree.
Appreciate it

17 January, 07:57
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
Interesting thing is I think there was a company called 21 Trillions that sold the Zim. Not sure if I recall this correctly, but it seems to also come to mind!

17 January, 07:50
Trying to share it and having troubles. lol TY Herman!!! A must listen and watch for all!!!