Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 01:45
C before D. Conviction before declass. Declass introduced legally through the courts.The end will not be for everyone, you were told this. A choice. Remember this part is just theater. Movie. Everyone's alive from the Capitol. All staged. Job requirement when Trump ran for President, sign up for impeachment 2x. Slings and aarows. The great awakening. Trinubals for the wicked very real, the movie stops. Dam breaks. Ebs/Eas. Biblical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
11 February, 01:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Whose conviction?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Fierens @DollLady
Exactly what im thinking. Do we have to go through a fake conviction too?
01:55 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DollLady in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
11 February, 02:43
In response Debra Fierens to her Publication
That's what I'm worried about. Q said the first (public?) arrest would shock the world.

Angela Creel @Mollylou
11 February, 02:56
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
I don't think I can handle much more.