Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 January, 02:56
Dark to Light

Oregon Nurse Suspected of Swapping Fentanyl IVs with Tap Water, Causing Up to 10 Deaths

https://www.breitbart.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 January, 03:12
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
My question is why in the absolute *eff* are they purportedly giving Fentanyl to patients in the first place?!??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
06 January, 04:21
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
They give it here in Nova Scotia for minor pain as well.It was offered to me for a colonoscopy.I declined and asked for an alternative.They said its standard.I said I dont care, not taking it.They offered me nothing else and we proceeded without pain medication.I got through it without meds( they said few people do) but ...I am tougher than a burnt boot as they say here😁

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
That's interesting to know-I figured they were still juicing people with the same opioids they did for years & years
10:18 PM - Jan 16, 2024
In response Sue Withheld to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it