Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 12:30
Who's ready for evil to start departing earth? Very soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
11 February, 01:20
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
People are at their wit's end. Patience is wearing thin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
11 February, 01:46
In response Proud Patriot72 to her Publication
Have faith.

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
we have faith honey--but i just watched a video again of John Podesta beating the F*ing shit out of a little boy... this needs to come to light NOW! They have it all - use it! i know the children have been freed but they are not they same and never will be - neither will any of is who know. I want them gone! banished to Hell forever all of them - and i want the uoung souls to heal- im sick of waiting as are we all... FAITH GOD JESUS i count on them daily as i know you do but sometimes we get angry and impatient - 😞 This is the best and the worst time i have ever gone thru. Much Love ❤️❤️
01:52 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Deb Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Andi in this post can reply
Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
11 February, 02:08
In response Andi WWG1WGA to her Publication
I agree 100%. Justice will be coming soon. ❤