Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 12:30
Who's ready for evil to start departing earth? Very soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
11 February, 01:20
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
People are at their wit's end. Patience is wearing thin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
11 February, 01:46
In response Proud Patriot72 to her Publication
Have faith.

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
11 February, 01:52
In response Deb Patriot to her Publication
we have faith honey--but i just watched a video again of John Podesta beating the F*ing shit out of a little boy... this needs to come to light NOW! They have it all - use it! i know the children have been freed but they are not they same and never will be - neither will any of is who know. I want them gone! banished to Hell forever all of them - and i want the uoung souls to heal- im sick of waiting as are we all... FAITH GOD JESUS i count on them daily as i know you do but sometimes we get angry and impatient - 😞 This is the best and the worst time i have ever gone thru. Much Love ❤️❤️

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
I agree 100%. Justice will be coming soon. ❤
02:08 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Andi WWG1WGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeeDee10 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deb Patriot, click on at the bottom under it