Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
15 January, 05:28
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I am so sorry. Prayers for you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 January, 05:30
In response Diana Summer to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
15 January, 05:21
When I'm outside and see a red cardinal setting in tree looking at me I always speak to it knowing it's a family member checking on me.

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 January, 05:17
Prayers for you; may God put his Grace and Comfort in your heart! Your brother is with God now!

15 January, 05:19
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
TYVM!!!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 January, 05:15
💝

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 January, 05:14
All Love, Wishing everyone in your family a bird to come visit 💞🥹💞

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Selah 321 @Selah
15 January, 05:08
Prayers for you and family Kris.... very sorry four your loss.

15 January, 05:10
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
TYVM!!

J J Larr @3JJL
15 January, 04:47
Kris, we are so sorry for the loss of your big brother. We are praying for you and that red cardinals always surround you and your family.
🙏🕊❤️🕊🙏

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 January, 04:52
In response J J Larr to her Publication
I'm so sorry, Kris, for you loss. Much love.
I hope your bro is a bird. How beautiful ❤️🕊

May Flights of Angels sing him to his rest 😇🙏🏻🌟

Terri ... @Terri
15 January, 05:15
In response J J Larr to her Publication
please accept my deepest condolences Kris.. may the heavenly spirits hold you and your family tightly in your arms as I pray for strength peace and love be brought to you and yours in Jesus name Amen Amen.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 January, 04:22
Kris, I am so sorry for your loss, that’s a tough one. I bet that little birdie has giant Angel wings and is in God’s Army. Peace and love to you and your family.

15 January, 04:31
In response The Real Me to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
15 January, 04:18
I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Sorry for the belated condolences but I had problems getting on AU yesterday...

15 January, 04:36
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
TYVM!!! You are very kind and your condolences are right on time! TY!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 January, 04:18
💗🙏💥💥🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

no perfect words, other than I am praying for you and your family, and condolences

sometimes words don't work with grief, but sending the good vibes and love to you and your family😘 to try to make you feel better

15 January, 04:36
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
TYVM!!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 January, 04:06
🙏💔🙏

15 January, 04:37
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
TYVM!!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 January, 04:03
😢 Oh no hun, I am truly sorry! Thinking of you all, sending love and light. May he Rest In Paradise. God Bless 🙏❤️🙏

15 January, 04:37
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
15 January, 08:18
i am so sorry for your loss kris may God comfort you and yours during your loss, God Bless

15 January, 08:22
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
15 January, 08:15
I love all your posts Kris’s and I post most under your name..
So sorry about your brother. To me heaven is home. He’s gone home.

In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
15 January, 08:11
So very sorry for your loss Kris🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
14 January, 11:40
My sincerest condolences to you and your family Kris.
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss 🌷

15 January, 08:09
In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication
TYVM!!!

Only followers of this user (RocoStvz1) can see their posts

14 January, 08:14
In response Roco Stvz to her Publication
TYVM!!!

14 January, 08:02
TYVM! (Anne_B_j)

Only followers of this user (Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 January, 08:00
We humans are creatures of energy...

Newton's 1st Law says energy is never destroyed, or lost - it only changes its form.

This is the concept that has comforted me, in these situations

I am sorry for your loss. 😔

14 January, 08:00
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
TYVM! How correct you are!!!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
14 January, 07:44
Soooo many thoughts, prayers, loves and light to you and your family. You have been through much lately.
You are such a beautiful example, truly a gift.
🤗💜💫🤍

14 January, 07:45
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
TYVM!!! You are very kind!!!

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
14 January, 07:43
Praying for your family I know exactly how you feel-it's hard

In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
TYVM!!!

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
14 January, 07:43
I'm so sorry Kris! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! If there is anything we can do, just ask!

In response History Repeats to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
14 January, 07:41

In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Alycat 777 @alycat777
14 January, 07:30
🙏Sorry for your loss Kris..Prayers for you and your family🙏🙏

14 January, 07:40
In response Alycat 777 to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Montana Ford @Montanaford
14 January, 07:29
May God Bless you during this difficult time. May your brother fly high, as he wanted to. Peace and love to you and yours. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Montana Ford to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
14 January, 07:28
Blessings and Prayers 🙏🏻🕊️🙏🏻🕊️

In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication
TYVM!!!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 January, 07:24
SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS KRIS WE WILL ALL BE UNITED AGAIN ONE DAY IN GODS TIME...MANY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY🙏🙏🙏

In response George Edmiston to his Publication
TYVM!!!

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

In response Karla Miller to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 January, 07:11
My dad always came to me as a Cardinal. Get this, one day I sat on the family room floor putting a Cardinal puzzle together and right in front of me outside the slider doors sat a Cardinal watching me :).

Another time I was sitting in my living room and a Cardinal was knocking on the window with its beak.

I pray you get many signs.

14 January, 07:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
7:11 TS and TY for sharing!!! Beautiful!!!