Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 January, 02:59
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
I could not despise this govt and the military leaders who were just “following orders” to force these vaccines on these men any more than I do after watching this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
14 January, 03:56
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank God these discerning American Military were able to see past orders that DID NOT line up with Constitution-The Oath they took.

Bible has always prepared us this day would come...obedience as long as it stands on
..."conceived in liberty & dedicated to the proposition all men are created equal.." Freedom is NOT for sale.

White Hats knew Military had been infiltrated...
Some cannot be bought!..like these who made a way for the 100s and 100s emails reaching for help that were able to stand with other Freedom Loving Americans.
(Moses crossing the Red Sea had to step out by faith as well. Not an easy stand by God rewards.)

We are the last hope of the world...I thank God for these Military! They helped bring to light the TREASON within the government and ranks.
MY dad, Naval Officer warned me infiltration was coming...choose wisely.
We all have free will. Courage gets easier when you know what you believe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396