Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
Sorry I rarely have information to share but I’ll share some excitement that I believe “like many of you”. That this long battle is finally taking shape. The chess pieces are in place and it’s becoming pretty apparent NCSWIC!! Some really Great minds at work Blessed to have connected with all of you ❤️👊🏾 #FamilyIsEverything
01:39 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
J J Larr @3JJL
13 January, 01:15
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Hope it happens soon. I am running low on hope but got a big boost of hope when I read your post - Thanks Tank! ❤️🇺🇲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 01:04
Hi Ya Tank!!!!
So good to hear from you! Hope you are all good!
Nana would agree that we are finally here!
Buckle Up Time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
12 January, 01:56
Ummmm... I thought 2024 was NOT going to happen????
And when is 2020 going to be fixed ....NEVER?

Silver Cat @silvercat
13 January, 01:18
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
It can get confusing! 2020 still has to be fixed, yes. Also, "no dates".

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
12 January, 01:48
Not by election.

Fool me once….

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
12 January, 01:49
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Probably not if I had to guess. Don’t think it will get to November. That’s my opinion.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
12 January, 01:45
We ❤ you TANK!!! 🤜💥🤛🐸