Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 October, 10:09
Navy decode

=

Martial Law / Tik Tok Turned Them Trans / Who Is Like God 🦌/ Its So Simply Simple / Real Story Is Being Told / Never Speak Ill Of God / The Horrific Great Tribulation / Browns 🤎/ Brewers 🍻/ The Twin / Second Coming Of Love ❤/ I Cracking The Code Of Heaven K / Yeshua Reincarnation / This Is Not A Joke ⚠️/ And Avenge Me Of Mine Enemies / Behold Jesus Is Back / Its In Your Face / Vincent Kennedy ❤/ Sefer Yetzirah / Donald Trump Code / Remote Viewing 👁/ Make Earth Great Again / Connect The Dots / For You I Will / Win The War Week🏆/ I Want To Go Home / Shooting Star 🌠/ Love Never Fails 💞/ The Last Moment / Ima Gonna Read The Bible / Expound Upon / Show Me The Way 🤝/ Loyal Companion / I Love You Mom❤/ Starting To See A Pattern Here👁/ I Only Tell Truth K / The Beast Is The Honored Guest / She Has Returned / Peace Is The Prize✌
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
165-561
990-099
1162-2611
TS 13:01 - 1:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it