Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Bnai Brith got a story about that also. Went to school with a Zoe Cohen in Albany Ga illuminati hot spot, topic came up, asked her what her dad did. She got very defensive, then said he opened the Bnai Brith here in Albany. Got just about feral bout the info, which is probably one of the reasons I made a point to remember the info.
09:22 AM - Jan 12, 2024
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
12 January, 11:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😦.. there sure are somethings that once known can not be unknown easily!
What kind of atmosphere is/was there around there, was it a bit 'uncomfortable' Vibe wise..😬?
Thank you for sharing🙏.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 11:42
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I saw her at school. That is where she told me that, she got TRIGGERED af when I asked what her dad did, but def answered. I think it caught her by surprise. Wilkerson who wrote the Cross and the Switchblade, said Albany Ga was the most spiritually oppressed place he EVER visited including countries where they openly practice witchcraft. SO that vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 11:50
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
She looked like she was gonna manifest. I saw her decades later when I was back in this area, while working at a friends restaurant. Ran some food to them, she was still an ass, she KICKED her "hubby" under the table for telling me thank you.

12 January, 09:24

12 January, 09:25