Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
12 January, 11:48
In response walker Fast to his Publication
ADL formed in 2013 by German Jew, sound familiar? Who you are not "allowed to speak of" are the puppet masters in charge.
Same period of time in 1913 the Rothchild agents Warburg, Schiff, Rockefeller and others started the Federal Reserve (a private held international central bank company) taking over the treasury right and duty to issue currency. Since then we lost our economic freedom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 January, 11:29
One of my best friends had this last name. I absolutely loved her. She died young from an aggressive breast cancer but she was Christian. I see such a strong resemblance to this guy. She was my funny friend and since she died, she's been my angel. We worked the night shift together and she always made me laugh. Now I will always wonder if she was related to this guy.
Has anyone tried posting this on Instagram or FB?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 January, 09:22
Bnai Brith got a story about that also. Went to school with a Zoe Cohen in Albany Ga illuminati hot spot, topic came up, asked her what her dad did. She got very defensive, then said he opened the Bnai Brith here in Albany. Got just about feral bout the info, which is probably one of the reasons I made a point to remember the info.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 January, 09:24
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
12 January, 11:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😦.. there sure are somethings that once known can not be unknown easily!
What kind of atmosphere is/was there around there, was it a bit 'uncomfortable' Vibe wise..😬?
Thank you for sharing🙏.