Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
I need prayers. My marriage is ending and it brings me relief. Yet I'm dreading the near future of going through the divorce process and being safe until it's over.
Thank you for praying for meπŸ˜ͺ
07:08 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
16 January, 09:48
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸŒ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 January, 09:41
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 January, 01:52
πŸ™ Prayers for you, Crumb Catcher.
God will provide just what you need, just where you need it, and just when you need it. βœ¨πŸ˜‡πŸŒ»πŸ’–

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

12 January, 07:53
Thank you all for the prayers. I deeply love you all for them

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
12 January, 12:13
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
12 January, 10:48
Prayers up

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
12 January, 10:44
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
12 January, 10:40
I UNDERSTAND TOO - WAY MORE THAN YOU KNOW - PRAYERS FOR YOU

GOD BLESS

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
12 January, 10:39
Prayers for you and a blessed future! I have several friends who found their true loves. I would not get divorced, I would get an annulment if at all possible. Gets the state out of the marriage.

12 January, 05:56
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
I didn't know who I was married to. I believed the lie. Secretive, Greed, dishonesty. I married a Dem elected vaxxed official in 2017. That meant nothing at that time to me. Now I see him.
He's one of them.
He would never be fair for the sake of ending this peacefully. His greed is what drives him. It's sick.
I just want to end up in a small safe farm with all my animals. I live for them.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
12 January, 10:38
β€πŸ™

arba happihr @arba
12 January, 10:37
Dear God send Angels to protect Crumb Catcher during this difficult time.
You will be better than ever once you get your new life figured. You have got this, I am BEaming strength

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 January, 10:27
HEDGE of protection over you in Jesus Holy name, and SUPERNATURAL provision.

Water Mark @Watermark
12 January, 10:26
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 January, 07:35
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
12 January, 01:19
We are praying for you,
you can do this,
ask God to help you get through this, and Abba will make a way.

Stay in prayer and know Jesus loves you, FOREVER!

God bless you in Yeshua’s Holy Name, amen.

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
12 January, 01:02
Prayers for you Crumb Catcher πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God give you strength to go through this πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 January, 12:30
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 January, 12:27
πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
12 January, 12:27
Be safe!

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
11 January, 11:54
God bless and protect you

I am Keri @Lionessheart
11 January, 11:41
Prayers of peace, understanding and great new beginnings

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 January, 11:40
Prayers. If you have to be hidden or just plain be hard to find, consider putting things in storage and house-sitting with a professional house-sitters site to get out of Dodge or stay in Dodge unbeknownst.

Good luck, you have a lot of support here!

Mark Knight @ItsAbacus2009
11 January, 11:40
Follow your heart, and God shall be your guide; everything will be alright.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
11 January, 11:39
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Hang in there , this too shall pass. When one door closes, another door opens. Wishing you peace and happiness

PAPA CADDI @RickN
11 January, 11:30
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
11 January, 11:28
praying for you!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
11 January, 11:26
done!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
11 January, 11:24
Father God Knows.
Yeshua Messiah Knows.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Through Christ Jesus
Our Non Ceasing Prayers Are With You And Yours.
Amen. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Major Hugs.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Please Keep In Touch.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Rest Well In The Lord.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Anj Patriotpilot @AnjK68
11 January, 11:07
Prayers πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸΌ