Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
WHY is ab positive blood so rare. I have it, WHY is O also. I don't get it.
07:05 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
11 January, 09:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Because it’s not rare. At all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
11 January, 09:22
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
Negative is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 January, 09:25
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
Three to four percent they say of the populous, ab positive approximately 37 percent o type. OH I see well I have not delved very far into it, and they lie like a rug info wise so from my vantage point, searching is base top parts. What is the REAL reason they map it and real truth about it all. Idk.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 January, 07:22
I’m O- and I’m not sure, might be a universal search

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
11 January, 07:10 (E)
We can give blood to all and take blood from all. We can save the planet and the planet can save us we are special. You will find not a lot of people will respond because they don’t know their blood type. . It’s not an American thing to know, most don’t.

11 January, 07:11
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I remember in basic my TI freaking out kinda. Made some comments. That is when I found out it is rare.

11 January, 07:07
Yes I know ab negative is more rare, beyond that primary response in search inquiries, why is it.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
11 January, 07:07
You’re my blood sister!!