Never said anything mean to anyone
except Demons & never saw a Demon
on this site.
06:30 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
mark kub @markkub
14 February, 10:37
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I got blocked by Lauren_M_Bradley also, not sure why, how do you block them back? I can not find or look at her profile... Side note: I do not block people but I will un-follow them. It is good to see other Patriots saying something about "Lauren_M_Bradley"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
11 January, 07:17
She blocked me too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
11 January, 07:14
Ha, I blocked her a long time ago because I was fed up with her fixation and constantly shoving Shane Browning down our throats like he's god.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 January, 07:15
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
TY! I feel much better. 😍

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
11 January, 06:56 (E)
She blocked me too. You’re NOT allowed to be Lauren’s friend and have an opinion. She’s a shit head who claims she was in the military and because of that you have to believe everything she’s says. Trust me you are better off not being around her, her energy is BAD. She was locked up in a mental hospital for a while and everyone thought it was not her fault. Her actions show she needs mental help. Don’t feel bad God just removed her from your life and he used her to do it. Onward and upward. You are finding your peeps and it wasn’t her.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
11 January, 06:47
It's a blessing sweetie believe me 😊

Green 8700 @Green8700
11 January, 06:43
you’re fine, one time I fell asleep with my finger on the phone because I was up way too late reading and trying to keep up with everything that’s happened. I think I hit that. FOOKED button And now American Foster has me blocked. Oh well honestly that’s not what this group is about so I look forward to your posts and you hang in there friend …we’re gonna get through this. WWG1WGA

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 January, 06:40
Huh. She blocked me also, after insulting me. I politely criticized a speaker in a link she sent me. I felt comfortable that we were openly debating so my criticism wasn't off-hand nor meant to be mean, but could have been reasonbly expected. i actually blocked her first only because she said she was going to block me, and i thought this was a good time to distance from what i felt was toxic discourse. after that, she blocked me as she said she would.
it happened a few weeks ago and ever since I've wondered if she's thrown me shade. this is the first time I've spoken of it.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 January, 06:46
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Joey Dark to Light a few weeks ago warned of Lauren and Elle Dinarde as he stated he was seeing things on X that they were not on our side. I blocked Elle but noticed some reposts of hers from others. I have had my share of Lauren and don't choose anymore!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 January, 06:37
Those that block you can't take criticism from others.
They are thin-skinned. Too bad.
Need to toughen up.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
11 January, 06:33
Ahhh, but you carry on
with frens, we keep doing
what we can when we can.
WWG1WGA