LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 January, 06:30
I find it hurtful to be blocked without
any explanation, like Lauren M Bradley
did to me.

Never said anything mean to anyone
except Demons & never saw a Demon
on this site.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 January, 06:40
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Huh. She blocked me also, after insulting me. I politely criticized a speaker in a link she sent me. I felt comfortable that we were openly debating so my criticism wasn't off-hand nor meant to be mean, but could have been reasonbly expected. i actually blocked her first only because she said she was going to block me, and i thought this was a good time to distance from what i felt was toxic discourse. after that, she blocked me as she said she would.
it happened a few weeks ago and ever since I've wondered if she's thrown me shade. this is the first time I've spoken of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
Joey Dark to Light a few weeks ago warned of Lauren and Elle Dinarde as he stated he was seeing things on X that they were not on our side. I blocked Elle but noticed some reposts of hers from others. I have had my share of Lauren and don't choose anymore!
06:46 PM - Jan 11, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
11 January, 06:48
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
hey speaking of Joey, where is he lately anyway?

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 January, 06:50
Haven't seen him, but I believe he is on X quite a bit.

11 January, 06:47
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
i believe it
sore thumbs

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 January, 06:48
yep, I heeded his warning, others should too!