CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 January, 04:26
wonder how many AU'ers we lost to twitter - x?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
11 January, 05:06
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I do think Twitter is where the battle is and where the normies are to receive red pills. So losing people to Twitter is a good thing. The important stuff filters back here as reposts by SM versatile anons in only a few hours or days at most. (this helps avoid reactionary responses to junk information and FUD.)

That said, I can no longer bear the anger and ugliness of X. It may be that I'm weak but I've reduced my efforts to protect people to only my close family. Any broader a shield and it gets diluted to ineffectiveness. The spiritually acidic environment of the location where I live allows little joy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
agree totally, ty for your post
05:16 PM - Jan 11, 2024
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it