CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
wonder how many AU'ers we lost to twitter - x?
04:26 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
11 January, 06:09
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
everyone has the right to seek what is best for them...
the best always come back...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 January, 06:51
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
11 January, 05:52
I got my twitter account back about a year ago…. I’m hardly ever on it…. I don’t enjoy it there anymore

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 January, 06:51
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
💥🙏

Water Mark @Watermark
11 January, 05:06
I do think Twitter is where the battle is and where the normies are to receive red pills. So losing people to Twitter is a good thing. The important stuff filters back here as reposts by SM versatile anons in only a few hours or days at most. (this helps avoid reactionary responses to junk information and FUD.)

That said, I can no longer bear the anger and ugliness of X. It may be that I'm weak but I've reduced my efforts to protect people to only my close family. Any broader a shield and it gets diluted to ineffectiveness. The spiritually acidic environment of the location where I live allows little joy.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 January, 05:16
In response Water Mark to his Publication
agree totally, ty for your post

amy lilley @amylilley
11 January, 04:51
Never got reinstated, most thankfully🐸

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response amy lilley to her Publication
I am not on X either

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 January, 04:46
AU is home for me. I go to Twitter for noise and I come back here for serenity.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
😝😜 lots of noise there, lol

Annie D-W @Annie172123
11 January, 04:46
Twitter can kiss my butt. Hugs

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 January, 05:17
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
😘 agree 100 percent! lol

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
11 January, 04:45
I'm still suspended 😔

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 January, 05:18
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
😘 I hope that gets fixed soon.
Not sure why Elon says he is open to free speech with all the suspended accounts.

hypocritical to me

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 January, 05:44
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
ME TOO

Traci Evers @Evers6
11 January, 04:42
Quite a bit I think. It’s been quiet here lately!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 January, 05:19
In response Traci Evers to her Publication
😜yes it has except for the many trolls and bots lately that won't go away (no matter how many times we block and they change their names) 😝

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 January, 04:36
I would say some, but maybe not as many as most think. Some of us, myself included have been here but just not posting as much as we used to.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 January, 05:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Same for me Charlie. There are days I just need to go within and work on my spiritual and emotional health. But still I lurk 😘

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 January, 05:20
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
💗🙏💥

memes matter @NoComment
11 January, 04:35
,its the battlefield,we supposed to be there. This is a backchannel for us to work together,encourage eachother,and be a meme bank to be memes ready to work on the Battlefield
,and when we get zapped, we have a space to communicate without all the noize

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 January, 05:21
In response memes matter to her Publication
💥🙏💗