CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 January, 04:26
wonder how many AU'ers we lost to twitter - x?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 January, 04:36
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I would say some, but maybe not as many as most think. Some of us, myself included have been here but just not posting as much as we used to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 January, 05:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Same for me Charlie. There are days I just need to go within and work on my spiritual and emotional health. But still I lurk 😘

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Same here Janet.
I have some outside issues that have taken front and center, and they will resolve themselves soon enough. This place is home for many of us.
05:11 PM - Jan 11, 2024
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
11 January, 05:36
🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 January, 05:20