Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 January, 05:38
In response USCG VET to his Publication
BEEN FOLLOWING GOULD FOR YEARS AND GET EMAILS FROM HIM ON NEW VIDEOS....I RESPONDED IN HIS COMMENTS AND WE EXCHANGED PHONE NUMBERS AND GET TEXTS PERIODICALLY...... QUANTUM GRAMMAR....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
11 January, 02:41
Gould is going to have a national monument in his honor someday, I hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Shofar @Sukkot2030
11 January, 02:04
I first heard about Russell Jay Gould in 2018 during the attack on the Trump presidency. He can be found on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/@R...

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
11 January, 03:02 (E)
In response Last Shofar to his Publication
I get you so grateful to Gould and friend!

I found him back before Trump was elected..knew it was BIG... but didn't know how it would unravel or what it all meant..knew Trump would know.

After Trump Friended me on Twitter I kept sending it to him...

I have been following this...heard some time ago Trump admin's actions will restore Individual Sovereignty....but we must learn to walk in FREEDOM (Free Will) and not Gov. Some have taken actions to become sovereign in last few years that have complicated what Trump admin has done.
This is World Wide for us all to live Sovereign.

Gould has amazed me and how Clinton clone was forced to sign with assistance of Military, believe it was Special Forces.

None None @MUDD
11 January, 08:02
War Castles - Military Insider :Robert-Leroy: Horton - Updated Version - YouTube

Military Insider :Robert-Leroy: Horton from the U.S. Army Civil Affairs & Psychological Operations Command explains the inter-workings of our slavery to the ...

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
11 January, 09:13
In response None None to his Publication
ive seen him and its another great watch

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
11 January, 05:43
In response None None to his Publication
Watched this way back in the day . It was a real eye opener.