Godly Man @WWCUE
10 January, 09:01
Here’s the deal I hate/love Phil Godlewski’s information. It pisses me off sometimes, and then makes me feel better later. I don’t know for sure the guy has great intel, or was part of Q, as he says. But here is the bottom fucking line!

If you got proof the guy is a pedo bring it. Otherwise STFU. I’m tired of seeing it.

Honestly, at this point it just looks like you’re trying to build his audience.

So, bring the damn proof or STFU. EVERYONE knows he was NOT convicted of such. So, bring it or STFU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
10 January, 09:06
In response Godly Man to his Publication
MIGHT WANNA CHECK QPOSTS NO OUTSIDE COMS...

https://gab.com/BIGEDWYMAN...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
That’s not fucking proof. She recanted the fucking story. And there is ZERO evidence those texts were made by Godlewski.

I WANT A FUCKING CONVICTION. OR STFU!

STFU with this shit. That video is hearsay bullshit.

I hate pedo’s as much as anyone, but you can prove it, in court, or you cannot.

PROVE IT.. IN COURT!
09:23 PM - Jan 10, 2024
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
10 January, 10:14

10 January, 10:08
DOES A GUILTY PLEA SOUND LIKE A CONVICTION TO YOU "GODLY MAN"?

10 January, 09:42
YOU SEEM ANGRY "GODLY MAN"