Godly Man @WWCUE
10 January, 06:30
I got tired of this shit show in 2021 because I was awake alredy.

2022 I started getting burned out because it was so fucking obvious and none of my friends or family could see it.

2023 with no hide nor hair of a friend are family member in sight, depression really kicked in.

2024 now I just want to kick some ass because I’m tired of waiting for the whitehats to pull the trigger.

I think maybe they are not going to return our country to us. I think they are waiting for that 1% to 3% of us mad motherfuckers to join the militia, and take it back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
That's pretty much how I feel too. It disgusts me to have to watch a decades long pedophile sitting in the White House with his partner in crime wife covering for him and his crack head pedophile sold our country out on Air force 2 son all of whom should be in front of a firing squad. Hussein and big Mike weren't in the dark about the dealings and got a cut too.
08:46 PM - Jan 10, 2024
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jenny1294 in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
10 January, 09:04
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
A-fucking-men.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396