Godly Man @WWCUE
10 January, 06:30
I got tired of this shit show in 2021 because I was awake alredy.

2022 I started getting burned out because it was so fucking obvious and none of my friends or family could see it.

2023 with no hide nor hair of a friend are family member in sight, depression really kicked in.

2024 now I just want to kick some ass because I’m tired of waiting for the whitehats to pull the trigger.

I think maybe they are not going to return our country to us. I think they are waiting for that 1% to 3% of us mad motherfuckers to join the militia, and take it back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
You're not gonna like my response...
2020 woke me up to the horror of Big Pharma
2021 woke me up to the Q/patriot program, Epstein, guys with the little hats running everything
2022 woke me up Big time to our false science/history/world, basically everything is fake or a lie.
2023 woke me up to EVERYONE is in on 'it', there are no sides, this is a shitshow that we volunteered for and are basically along for the ride. And no, no one is coming to save us. And no, we cannot change the world. We are on a clock, and it's ticking. And I'm not on about the 'q' clock either.
2024 - looking forward to the roller coaster without any fear.
06:49 PM - Jan 10, 2024
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
10 January, 09:06 (E)
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
What’s not to like? We all have our own experience. ❤️. It’s no brag, just fact, I have discovered not much since 2017. I already knew almost everything unearth since 2017. I was awake 55 years ago. Never believed one thing the government told me or anything I saw on TV.

I guess. I could say the level of depravity in Hollywood and Disney was a bit surprising. And I certainly didn’t think Hillary and others were, literally eating babies. But I had heard of adrenachrome, and I had heard from Larry Nichols that Hillary was a part of a satanic cult.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
11 January, 04:06
In response Godly Man to his Publication
You are lucky, I wish I knew decades ago what I know now. But still, it's a journey, and it's lessons learned - even if it's a bit too late to change some things. I'm not even sure if the eating babies thing is real, both sides have been hijacked. Thing is, it's not one of those things that I WANT to say 'I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes', if you get the drift.