Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
07 January, 07:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 January, 08:23
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
The current batch are not refugees, nor asylum seekers, nor migrants...

Do you want communism, fascism, sharia... because, that is what they bring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I don't think this invasion is what we think I feel its part o the movie or these fighting age men could be from the military alliance to help arrest all the judges lawyers police doctors and nurses
I don't expect the police to police their own
When Nesara announced all these are taken down during martial law -- I just do not think the white hats are letting all these people in unless it part of the psyop or to help-funny how they are busing them to all the sanctuary cities and putting them in hotels - this is where most of the rebellion will take place when they pull the trigger-I crossed the border in November and asked the border patrol what was going on and he told me its not what you think - I asked if the military was involved and he did not answer just tilted his head.

They are not migrants
08:32 AM - Jan 10, 2024 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 January, 08:45
Muslims openly practice everything we are fighting against.

They are coming in from jihadi training in communist Venezuela, where antifa were trained.

These people bring children with them as sex toys for the trip, and as a device to get better treatment at the border.

I do not want any help from these people... they are everything that is detestable.

I have seen this concept floated before. Not convinced... I live in a border state, and it is cartel and enemy combatants coming in... to be bivowacked at our expense in sanctuary cities... awaiting the moment they are ordered to become street goons enforcing this insabe admins policies.

10 January, 08:54 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I live 150 miles from the border - these guys will have zero success in starting anything in Texas
You either believe Trump is CIC and the military is running an operation or you don''t
If Trump is CIC (he is) then this is on purpose
Keep the faith We have already won- this movie is to wake up people - its not for you and I
I am not worried in the least

Nothing is what it seems

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
10 January, 08:43
I wondered the same thing and brought this up to a family member some time ago when "migrants" arrived at Floyd Bennett field in Brooklyn, NY. They were relocated from this area just yesterday because of the high winds and rain of the storm. I wondered if they were being brought and then moved into position where they will be most needed...the big cities. Under the guise of "sanctuary" cities, these "military" age individuals are not migrants. I agree.