Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
10 January, 05:50
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Ooohhh the irony

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
07 January, 08:44
The new wave of illegal migrants
Are voters imported by the democratic
Machine.
They are sponsored and guided to come and cross the border,
Them given the welcome wagon
With all the guest perks and bused or flown to their voting district destination, they truly qualify
As dedicated democratic
Field workers,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 January, 08:23
The current batch are not refugees, nor asylum seekers, nor migrants...

Do you want communism, fascism, sharia... because, that is what they bring.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
10 January, 08:32 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I don't think this invasion is what we think I feel its part o the movie or these fighting age men could be from the military alliance to help arrest all the judges lawyers police doctors and nurses
I don't expect the police to police their own
When Nesara announced all these are taken down during martial law -- I just do not think the white hats are letting all these people in unless it part of the psyop or to help-funny how they are busing them to all the sanctuary cities and putting them in hotels - this is where most of the rebellion will take place when they pull the trigger-I crossed the border in November and asked the border patrol what was going on and he told me its not what you think - I asked if the military was involved and he did not answer just tilted his head.

They are not migrants