Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
💛Good Morning Everyone, I feel rather out of place here. It doesn't feel as it has, I mean, I've already been blocked, and at one time I had over 350 some "friends". I don't think I will be posting much here. I tried to remember the "friends" and as I seen them I "followed". I'm on too many other platforms in which I feel comfortable. Have a nice day. 💛
06:53 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by Suzy2s in this post can reply
Jill Taylor @Trad55
10 January, 04:40
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
I don't post much either. I only follow people if they post interesting content. It just floods your feed with duplicate information if you follow everybody that follows you. Most of them re-post the same content that you already follow. I only follow people back after looking at other posts they have made to see if it interests me. I'm not on this platform to get followers, I'm here to learn and discover new sources of information. I don't know how I have any followers but maybe it's because I follow them. Still, there have been several new followers lately when I haven't posted a thing. Seems weird to me. Don't be offended if you have been blocked. I've done it once. I wasn't even following the person but I kept seeing posts from them in my feed and didn't appreciate their dismal view. Nothing wrong with tailoring your feed to suit you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
10 January, 07:21
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
Yeah, people are going whacko--partly, I think from the energies reaching earth at this time. Hope you find a good place. We all deserve peace, right? Blessings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
10 January, 07:26
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Thank you. I've been awake since 9 1 1 and I'm on 8 different platforms besides here, my main on is: https://cre8aplace.com/