USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
For anyone WHO IS TRYING TO FOLLOW ME, i made a post earlier that i will not be accepting anymore followers for a while due to the insane uptick in the tics trying to come over to AU and im not getting over 25+ new request a day, 99% which are fake and or very NEW accounts. Ive tried accessing my REQUEST section to finally go through them and im unable to even to do that at the moment.

So PLZ be patient and hopefully ill be able to figure out whats going on and start accepting the real FRENS and filter out the fakes.
10:48 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 January, 10:55
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Same

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 11:35
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I know AU has many "Glitches" from time time to time but but they are fairly good at get them resolved pretty quickly thankfully. I can only imagine how many attacks they get around the clock on the back end of this site too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 January, 10:51
In response USCG VET to his Publication
It's easy to tell who the fakes are. They all have telegram links in their bios. And stupid names too. They're all the same. Family stands out.

09 January, 11:32
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Absolutely true!