Lee Lorenz @FlyhighNicholas
So this happened 6x this am at 5:30. Woke us up. I asked my husband why he thinks it happened? He said he thinks they were hacked.

I told him I think they are testing the alert system that some of us have been waiting on for over 4 years now and will find out the truth at that time.

Who knows guys. This was our landline. It didn't happen on our cell phones. I have never gotten a call like that about a tornado and from Florida when we are in Tx? It kept calling back every few minutes until I unplugged the phone from the wall..
10:44 PM - Jan 09, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by FlyhighNicholas in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 January, 04:36
In response Lee Lorenz to her Publication
I live in Florida (South/East) but never received anything. Did a number appear? Did you get a call time?. I do not have a landline but interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 09:33
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
The times were 5:30am Central then 5:37, 5:39, 5:54, and 6:08 then I unplugged the phone. I saved the messages..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 09:36
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Here is the other number that called with a different message both of which ended in tornado warning

10 January, 12:14

10 January, 12:13
Again I am in TX and they kept calling from Florida about a Tornado warning in Jacksonville FL

10 January, 12:11 (E)
For the record it seems there were no storms today from the same place who called me 6x every few minutes about a tornado warning early this morning. The Great Storm of 2023 might be over but the Great Storm of 2024 seems to be full swing ahead

09 January, 10:48
It won't let me link my video