Lee Lorenz @FlyhighNicholas
09 January, 10:44 (E)
So this happened 6x this am at 5:30. Woke us up. I asked my husband why he thinks it happened? He said he thinks they were hacked.

I told him I think they are testing the alert system that some of us have been waiting on for over 4 years now and will find out the truth at that time.

Who knows guys. This was our landline. It didn't happen on our cell phones. I have never gotten a call like that about a tornado and from Florida when we are in Tx? It kept calling back every few minutes until I unplugged the phone from the wall..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 January, 04:36
In response Lee Lorenz to her Publication
I live in Florida (South/East) but never received anything. Did a number appear? Did you get a call time?. I do not have a landline but interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Lorenz @FlyhighNicholas
Here is the other number that called with a different message both of which ended in tornado warning
09:36 AM - Jan 10, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FlyhighNicholas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lee Lorenz, click on at the bottom under it