USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
09 January, 02:36
Everyone, with what is allegidly happening over on Telegram and bots taking over that app and posting links with malicious malware that can take over your phone ( still unconfirmed 100% ) I’m not accepting any new followers. I have been getting bombarded with a relentless amount of new accounts who are trying to follow me and just hearing of the telegram issue I set my account to only accepted followers can follow me and I won’t be accepting any new ones at this time.

If you missed my post yesterday/last night, here is the video I posted regarding it.

( and before comes at me, yes I know the lady in the video is very credible but I would like to dig into it before I make my final decision as I work in IT myself )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
09 January, 06:51
In response USCG VET to his Publication
It’s starting to look like someone took out ads for AU. Starting to see some never Trumpers like over on TS popping up here and there.

It was only a matter of time before the overt infiltration showed itself. The covert ones have been here all along.

This new crop is using Twit/X handles. Like…right. They’d have been here long ago if they were the real ones.

Time to do some blocky stuff…doo dah, doo dah

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Yup. Since the first of the year I’ve been over here bobbing and weaving these MF left and right and I seriously get 10-15 request daily and it’s only getting worse. But when your account is only 2-3 weeks old and you have and or are following over 2000+ people and only have two actual posts posted then you and then the rest are strictly only shares and a whole butt load of shares then that’s a instant AU block.
08:43 PM - Jan 09, 2024
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from USCG VET, click on at the bottom under it