USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
09 January, 02:36
Everyone, with what is allegidly happening over on Telegram and bots taking over that app and posting links with malicious malware that can take over your phone ( still unconfirmed 100% ) I’m not accepting any new followers. I have been getting bombarded with a relentless amount of new accounts who are trying to follow me and just hearing of the telegram issue I set my account to only accepted followers can follow me and I won’t be accepting any new ones at this time.

If you missed my post yesterday/last night, here is the video I posted regarding it.

( and before comes at me, yes I know the lady in the video is very credible but I would like to dig into it before I make my final decision as I work in IT myself )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
It’s starting to look like someone took out ads for AU. Starting to see some never Trumpers like over on TS popping up here and there.

It was only a matter of time before the overt infiltration showed itself. The covert ones have been here all along.

This new crop is using Twit/X handles. Like…right. They’d have been here long ago if they were the real ones.

Time to do some blocky stuff…doo dah, doo dah
06:51 PM - Jan 09, 2024
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
09 January, 08:43
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Yup. Since the first of the year I’ve been over here bobbing and weaving these MF left and right and I seriously get 10-15 request daily and it’s only getting worse. But when your account is only 2-3 weeks old and you have and or are following over 2000+ people and only have two actual posts posted then you and then the rest are strictly only shares and a whole butt load of shares then that’s a instant AU block.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396