Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
My latest 4 followers (all in the last 24 hours) seem to be all 'related'. The profiles look professional, but there is a tell that that they are illegitimate...

They ALL are posting Telegram links with a 'MUST JOIN' to see the content they want you to view in their posts.

I'm calling them all out as frauds posting click-bait...

@Qthestorm17
@Wearespeech
@Agentsoftruth
@GhostEzra17

Unfollow & block them is the call to my fellow anons. Forgive me if I'm wrong about any of them.
08:51 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by QFlagPin in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
09 January, 06:01
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Same..same

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
max moody @33maximus33
09 January, 04:55
3 of them just started following me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
08 January, 11:31
THEY ARE ALL GONE

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 January, 11:18
i had 2 of them show up today. blocked. we can't be infiltrated that easily. we've had years of discernment training!

Scat ling @scatling
08 January, 10:30
I'm just a small account here, but got three of those four. I blocked them, as their numbers didn't make "sense."

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 January, 10:22
Blocked them all.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
08 January, 08:56
Yeah…I just got 2 requests and a couple last week. Usually follower count and who they follow are somewhat close. Like the Q the storm account…81 followers but they follow over 2,000. That’s way off and there are only 3 posts. I guess I always observe that…they always follow the same pattern.