Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Changing my Monday mindset. Since it is what it is for now. Looking forward to making breakfast, BY myself. A big ol pot of coffee. And working. Keeps me occupied for now. : ) Please pray for PEACE in my morning. Love ya'll.
10:07 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 January, 10:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Hope your Monday is fabulous! God Bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 January, 10:35
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Ty!!! You also!!! Going from one set of pjs to the next. lol NOT a bad gig, working in pjs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 January, 10:09
Callin it silk pj Monday, cause going from ONE pair I wake up in to another pair for my break time and the rest of the day. : ) Love comfy clothes. I mean I think it is important.

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
07 January, 10:09
Prayers always gunslinger.
Peace is rarely valued enough by people these days , and worse, time is not valued over money.

07 January, 10:10
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
Ty!!!! Great things for ALL of us otw. I know that. BIG TIME> Peace is a beautiful thing. Ironically never knew how much I loved living alone until I didn't.

07 January, 10:11
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
This one leaves early, THEN I got THREE hours before work well close, my coffee time. Got some Bozemans bacon, some fresh bread, hoop cheese and eggs. I am gonna start it off right. : )