Mark Knight @ItsAbacus2009
06 January, 12:27
Find them guilty of high treason, I say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
06 January, 12:59
In response Mark Knight to his Publication
Any and all elected officials are guilty of high treason

I ask what are we gonna do about it
This is clearly defined and no grey area available

I don’t see the military doing anything about it and no one is calling them out for it

Remember the first half of the oath out weighs the second half

If you took the oath and don’t act you have violated your oath

This is not opinion but cold hard facts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
I don’t think the military is going to reveal their plans to the masses until the worst threats are neutralized. In other words just because we can’t see it happening doesn’t mean it’s not happening. If you look hard enough you will notice that we don’t see many of the people we know are guilty of treason and crimes against humanity. Their social media acts are DEAD (pun intended) silent. If the left were winning don’t you think you’d see the usual suspects (HRC, OBAMAS, A-list actors and celebs, etc) rubbing it in our faces? Sure we have fake Biden and his lackeys but that’s to reveal their treason and incompetence imho.
11:59 AM - Jan 07, 2024
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
07 January, 03:15
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
We have two, military don't we.
AND Trumps military is Universal, Space Force Wide 🤔
🙏

07 January, 04:34
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Indeed we do :))

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
07 January, 12:49
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Well said I am just over the games
Part of me to posting this is to educate people so others say the same
There are so many that don’t know any of our most basic laws
When I verbally speak to someone and bring these things up people are blown away
We were not taught these things for a reason and I intend to change that
I have no problem in calling people out and putting it out there
Planting those seeds

07 January, 12:56
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
That’s why we’re here…planting those seeds😁. But I also get the frustration….feels like Groundhog Day everyday lol. Hang in there patriot. You are not alone❣️👊🔥