Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 January, 02:56
Dark to Light

Oregon Nurse Suspected of Swapping Fentanyl IVs with Tap Water, Causing Up to 10 Deaths

https://www.breitbart.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 January, 03:12
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
My question is why in the absolute *eff* are they purportedly giving Fentanyl to patients in the first place?!??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 03:17
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

06 January, 03:19
I'd gotten so used to the illegal aspects of it that I didn't realize that there was a legal application (?) in hospitals

06 January, 03:22
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I learned about it when my dad died, from the Doc in the hospital and was reminded when my mom died in the hospital too! Doctors mentioned it and I had to look it up to be sure, was shocked!

Thanks for the info
Another piece of info to tuck into my belt, so to speak
03:23 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it