Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 January, 02:56
Dark to Light

Oregon Nurse Suspected of Swapping Fentanyl IVs with Tap Water, Causing Up to 10 Deaths

https://www.breitbart.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 January, 03:12
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
My question is why in the absolute *eff* are they purportedly giving Fentanyl to patients in the first place?!??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 03:17
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

06 January, 03:19
I'd gotten so used to the illegal aspects of it that I didn't realize that there was a legal application (?) in hospitals

I learned about it when my dad died, from the Doc in the hospital and was reminded when my mom died in the hospital too! Doctors mentioned it and I had to look it up to be sure, was shocked!
03:22 PM - Jan 06, 2024
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
06 January, 03:23
Thanks for the info
Another piece of info to tuck into my belt, so to speak