Enemy Combatants

Careful who you follow
01:24 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 February, 05:48
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
im not sure about this guy....
from what i see he wasnt there at the beginning...or was he?
can someone fill me in on him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
19 February, 11:30
Gene's getting pretty specific with this description of 'keyboard warriors' and an 'oath'.

I don't know who, if anyone, to believe anymore.

I do think its acceptable to question specific actions of anyone; including Gene and Trump. Sometimes sharing doubts will bring other anons to share possible explanations we hadn't thought of and reduce anxiety. So many people in the world today are straining at their breaking points; emotionally, financially, spiritually. A few wins would be nice change.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 February, 06:05
In response Water Mark to his Publication
We should be questioning everything and at the same time using discernment. There is an information war raging around the world.

Jesus taught…

16 “Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistle?”
Matthew 7:16

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 February, 11:19 (E)
Gotta love Gene Ho. He is dropping truth bombs all over the place. Before following anyone, it is a good practice to observe their posts, give it a few days. Never follow anyone who suddenly appears and already has over a thousand followers for instance. Does their timeline contain genuine posts and thoughts, helpful info or just copied memes? Do they respond with negativity or hurtful comments? Just be careful frens. 😇

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 February, 05:33
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I blocked another one today that keeps bashing trump.

I am sick of listening to that crap.