alan candt @candtalan
Beware misdirection? Once the public accepts pasteurisation (for their own health) the milk INDUSTRY begins. Predictable that fat will be an issue in a factory process, so it is inevitable that a further process of homogenisation will be desired by some. Public less so, and homogenised milk began at an increased price so a milkman friend tells me. Industry gains. I wonder if medics somewhere already KNEW that homogenisation would be much worse for health than pasteurisation alone? Pharma + population factors?

https://web.archive.org/we...
'.... the principal culprit appears to be the homogenization of milk. Their work suggests that xanthine oxidase, or XO, ingested with homogenized milk and milk products, penetrates and damages arterial walls, triggering the classic symptoms...'leading to heart disease.
10:27 AM - Jan 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by candtalan in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
06 January, 06:12
In response alan candt to his Publication
I've said it on here before and I'll say it again!

My Momma nursed me without any problems. We drank only raw milk (delivered in bottles) until I was around 4 when we moved and started drinking store-bought milk. After that is when my problems began. I was "diagnosed" with a severe reaction to milk and later on a "severe lactose intolerance", YET...

I can still drink all the raw milk I want without an issue at all! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง
It's either something they're adding or taking away that's causing the problems. ๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
06 January, 01:55
Raw unpasturized milk is actually good for - read an article on RayPeat the other day on how we need the calcium. I've switched to Dr Mercolas Powdered milk instead of store bought. https://raypeat.com/articl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
06 January, 12:33
Wow, the added link within the post is reason for concern๐Ÿ˜•

Ben Cattell @NowTheyAllLose
06 January, 11:49
Interesting

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
06 January, 11:03
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฌ ๐Ÿค“ more stuff to be un learned and redirected to correct parameters. I sure did drink cartonloads of this stuff! The upside down ๐Ÿ‘‡ food pyramid age I grew up โ˜๏ธ in.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 January, 10:41
BUCKET loads of info ovah here.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 January, 10:34
It is like this with literally every processed food. All of the science is not only fake but manipulated to destroy your health.