Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
06 January, 01:02
Please tell me about Christianity.
Jesus is the Son of God.
This means that Jesus' father and Mary are gods.
But Jesus is worshiped as God.
Was there no God before Jesus was born?
The true historical truth is unknown, but in current history, the world has existed since BC.
I find it strange that history began with the Western calendar.
Who is Jesus' father?
What is the Creator?

It is said that the Japanese gods were born from the center of an infinite universe that encompasses all of space and time, with no upper, lower, left, or right.
The object of worship at common shrines is the mirror ``Kagami.''
In Japanese, if you take your ego out of the mirror, you become God.

Kagami - ga=kami.
Mirror - Ego = God.

There is a connection in everything. I just wanted to know the divine connection.My answer is that all humans are children of God.
You look in the mirror and remove your ego.
Then, there is God in the mirror.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
06 January, 11:36
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Beautiful! And if you 'mirror' people who upset you instead of letting anger or fear take over your mind, you find God within yourself too. It's the perfect way to always find pure truth or God within yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yes! I'm very happy that you understand.
All Japanese kanji have meaning.
It's difficult to convey words.
Shinto teaches that if you eliminate the ego, everyone is God.
It means that God is within us.
πŸ˜†πŸŒΈπŸ™πŸŒΈ
11:45 AM - Jan 06, 2024
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
06 January, 11:50
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
I learned these tools from Dr. Harville Hendrix that are a total game changer. He and his wife have tools that teach people how to do this exact thing in their daily life and it's amazing. It is very similar to the meaning of this saying you are speaking of. Maybe one day it will be taught to children. I think in just a few generations we could be living in a world free from all wars if it did.

06 January, 12:04
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I don't know what your doctor's specialty is, but I wrote about Japanese gods.
Japanese mythology. Shinto. It's Japanese culture. If all humans were free of ego, it would be a very peaceful world.
What does the doctor specialize in?
I'm glad that similar teachings are connected.
πŸ’žβœ¨πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’ž