COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
04 January, 07:17
JJ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β€οΈ
JaimeJJ0706
Β·
1h
Being an anon is a hard job! Staying above all the bullshit while in the trenches. Much love to you all for fighting every single day! I see you! We see you! We will have our day! ❀️🫢🏼πŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
04 January, 07:31
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Knowing and living with ppl that choose to keep their eyes shut is a bitch of itself πŸ˜–
It's been a struggle to stay positive πŸ˜•
BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS! πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
04 January, 07:52
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Love them and pray for them
just enjoy the moment with them. Make it fun. That is what I do.
They believe their way, you believe yours.
It's not our journey.
Our journey is to be kind,helpful
We should be able to handle a few hours with our loved normiesπŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Practice. 😊
If they are worth it. 😊
I love family, most can't handle anything not from TV
OO well. Their journey. We tried 😍

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
I love my fam. The constant negative...I am usually very positive in any situation. It has ran thin lately. I know, I know, lol, I'm working on it. AND I know that it wouldn't be hitting me in the face if i didnt need the work πŸ™ƒπŸ˜
πŸ’«πŸ’–πŸ’«
07:57 PM - Jan 04, 2024
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TX_Traveler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Traveler, click on at the bottom under it