CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 01:30
juan says to expect lots of election fraud reveal in the next weeks and months

he says when we find out about the election payoffs it is going to blow our minds

I AM READY

Are You? 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 January, 08:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Soooo READY... and Juan needs to speed his prediction times up.. LOL😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
😝😜

yes, just a minor thing to ask, really, lol
10:00 AM - Jan 04, 2024
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 January, 10:03
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Since we besties CM, Imma tell you I don't take much of Juan's stuff to heart...personally I think he is the biggest at disinformation and misinformation (On purpose)...like the guy but don't trust his "statements"...JMHO😂

Have a fantastic day Fren!💕

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 10:28
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Yes, agree totally. But sometimes he has good words for patriots, and I appreciate anything positive nowadays (since it is so few and far between some days). And they say misinformation is part of the fallout of the silent war, to confuse the baddies and protect the goodies.

Plus, I feel like I have lost so many people I used to follow, from them being cancelled. And then seeing someone that I do not totally discount as a totally scam blatant liar (which some PAYtriots are just trying to get rich quick with selling scam health products) is rare this past year.

But that is just me. I listen to less and less people now that I have a better understanding of this silent war.

And I am totally over the fblie and see eye yay at this point, for truth telling.

but you never know who someone is at times, and they say there are double and triple agents.