CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
juan says to expect lots of election fraud reveal in the next weeks and months

he says when we find out about the election payoffs it is going to blow our minds

I AM READY

Are You? 💥
01:30 PM - Jan 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 January, 08:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Soooo READY... and Juan needs to speed his prediction times up.. LOL😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 10:00
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
😝😜

yes, just a minor thing to ask, really, lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
03 January, 03:51
No not ready to wait months they have it al start the fcing arrests

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 04:12
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
totally agree!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
03 January, 02:54

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 04:13
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
yes

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
03 January, 01:51
Ready and waiting. Do you ever feel, even for a moment, that nothing would surprise us? I do. Especially in regards to bribes, payoffs and that type of corruption. Probably the level or number of evil acts against children and humans would surprise me most.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 01:55
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
I feel grounded right now. I just want it to all come out.

I want these sickos exposed. All of them.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
03 January, 01:49
So ready!!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 01:56
In response Diane Harris to her Publication