Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
This is the overseas babe who got the court to delay releasing the Epstein List until January 22!!!
12:20 PM - Jan 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
03 January, 08:28
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
The guy leering at a very young Virginia Roberts at 1:33 is Flavio Briatore. Known for his meteoric rise in Formula One auto racing, right after someone in his way died. Was thrown out of F1 while he was Renault's team boss after he got caught ordering one of his drivers to intentionally wreck his car at a particular place and time so that his team mate could win the race. A race his team mate could have not otherwise have won.

He also owns the Billionaire Boys Club, a very exclusive kinda place on the island of Sardinia.

Interestingly, he has three kids with Heidi Klum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 January, 05:11
😡 effing trannie bitch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 January, 01:24
Well, well, she just told everyone, she is on the list!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 January, 01:04
I often wonder how this lady is connected to all of this. I once saw an address on my phone that I knew nothing about. I don't know how it got on my mapping software. It turned out that this woman owned the house.
Isn't Campbell an Illuminate name???
Is it related to the soup???
This woman is from NJ and so is the soup Company from NJ. I used to know someone who worked there and I remember asking him if he got free or reduced price food. He made a weird comment that he would never eat their food because there were bodies in the soup. I thought he was just being crazy.
Now with all I know, I wonder.
https://www.cnn.com/style/...

Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 January, 05:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Like the food company. In Scotland they had a bad reputation.