USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
02 January, 11:02
🚨🚨KING CHARLES IS STEPPING DOWN!?!?!?🚨🚨

💥It looks like EPSTEIN'S flight log is about to take out The King any day now!

Online News is getting a head start on the News release!

💫"The 75-year-old monarch, in a heartfelt message shared on the royal family's social media accounts on Monday, seems to have expressed confidence in the younger generation's ability to carry on the royal legacy."

💫"The underlying message suggested that King Charles had made a conscious decision to step down and entrust the affairs of the Firm to the younger couple, allowing him to enjoy the remainder of his life with his wife and grandchildren."

EPSTEINED ❌

Do you attack the King at the begginging of the game?

OR do you remove pawns first?

CHECKMATE Incoming🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I think it's always been the plan for Charles to serve as king only briefly before passing the crown to William.
It's an easy segué from the longest reigning queen to her preferred grandson.
Charles doesn't have as much favor with the people as William, and is probably incompetent as he seems, from what I've seen, embarrasingly infantile and spoiled.
That said, Charles has already long been inexcusably affiliated with Jimmy Saville, so I don't think his name being in the flight log would mean a thing at this point.
11:49 AM - Jan 03, 2024
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
03 January, 03:17
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
03 January, 03:35
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
yup.
icky and sicky

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 January, 04:04
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Don’t give [them] that excuse, for what [they] do is unforgiveable! 🥰🙏🏼